Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My 1st Post: How I Got Attracted

My first attraction toward this kind of blogging comes from visiting others blog. I am quite amazed how they have created some (some are hefty) income by blogging. On those time, my mind keeps wondering how do they do it because it looks like an impossible thing to me. Questions come to my mind. Do they sell stuff in their sites? If so, how they do it? This have sparks the interest in me to start doing it for myself. I start digging for it here, digging for it in my own blog. I want to experiment it for myself. I want to explore and experience it myself.

Let search for the answer by starting here. I hope this would be an interesting journey for me. I am zero in this arena, empty. This is my starting line. I realize that there are many hurdle in front of me, but lets just face it.

4 comments:

JPP Papa said...

wish u all the best, my ne found friend :)

Jali said...

thank you man...
:)

Anonymous said...

Just like you I was also inspired by those people who claim to be earning huge amount of profit from their blogs. So right now, I am a still a newbie and gathering some tutorial information that could probably help me out.

Unknown said...

You have a great blog

sara

wow gold