Saturday, September 15, 2007

Blogger Template Editing

To make my blog looks more interesting and attractive, I have edited my blogger template. I tried some templates which could be found for free in the internet. I found that they are very beautiful and attractive. The problem for me is I am not good at editing especially in the html programming. The templates may look good but hard for me to edit them. So i have to choose some easy template.

I did some search and come across several site that provide ways to edit the template. I searched for 3 columns template so that my blog will have more rooms in to put widgets and some ads. I found several sites that give some useful ways to edit blogger templates. Most of them give some html editing. I edited the Minima templates to 3 column, it is quite easy and simple. I followed the instruction from Tips for New Blogger, they provide a step by step guide to edit the template, very helpful. I feel very comfortable with this theme and feel that I should stick using this template. It is very manageable, clean and reader-friendly. I still continuing to hack this template to see new possible arrangement.

I'll continue visiting other's blog as usual. I still figuring out how to make people visit my blog.

No comments: