Thursday, September 13, 2007

1st Lesson: Google Adsense

Well, I just looks at other people blogs, I saw they use adsense a lot. I searched the internet for some information on adsense to learn ,more about this. I stumble into two useful websites, first of all is the official adsense blog, Inside Adsense and secondly is Understanding Adsense.

I still reading about adsense. One thing to be note that the most important this is not rush about doing this, google is very strict on their adsense advertisement program, so i have to learn slowly. I heard a lot of people have been banned by google for cheating or other wrong doing on their adsense.

The interesting fact about this program is it will grow slowly, and it will be there in the internet. I use blogger as my host because it is one of the google site, so i think it will be there as long as google exist. The key to succeed is to attract traffic to the our website.

Creating one very high traffic website or a large number of small niche websites requires a whole host of skills which I do not have. I only get these skills by learning, implementing what I've learnt and reflecting on what my implementation has told me.

This is not quick rich or doing thing with no effort. This is hard work, like others. The only differences are it can be done at home and the freedom of time for doing it.

No comments: